- Health Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
This town house condo has been completely renovated in 2015. The important things for maximum comport, compared to other homes what you see and get is an extremely hypo-allergic clean environment, excellent for those with allergies and children. You also get a home that that has an air conditioner that can and will accommodate 8 people at a cool temperature of 69 Fahrenheit (20.5 degrees Celsius) compared other homes that are locked to 72-73 degrees Fahrenheit (22-23 Celsius). Each room has a ceiling fan to circulate that air compared to other homes which only have a fan in the Master and Queen bedroom. As well, my home has tinted windows to reduce solar glare, thereby cutting down the heat into the home so you can open the blinds for real light.
It is a 1500 sq foot two story of living space with fully furniture and appliances, redesigned bedrooms, and living space that is designed to be welcoming and comfortable. It is a child friendly environment designed to let them run around, play and have fun. It is almost impossible to break anything. Additionally, it includes amenities for babies and toddlers with a high chair for eating with children utensils and plates, two umbrella strollers for taking for walks or using at Disney and a playpen for sleeping.
Bedroom #1 – Upstairs master Bedroom with king size resort pillow top bed, full Ensuite bathroom with soaker tub and 40-inch TV
Bedroom #2 – Upstairs two twin resort pillow top beds with access to full bathroom room steps away and a 32 Inch TV
Bedroom #3 – Upstairs two twin resort pillow top beds with access to full bathroom room steps away and a 32 Inch TV
Bedroom #4 – Main floor bedroom with queen size resort pillow top bed with attached full bathroom. Perfect for wheelchair or mobility restricted guests with a 32-inch TV
SUMMARY OF CONDO
- 6 seat dining table with hidden leaf’s attached underneath to expand the table
- additional chairs to accommodate 8 people at Dinner
- High chair for babies and toddlers with toddler cutlery and plates
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Convection Stove, Water and Ice filtered fridge, toaster
- Keurig Coffee Maker and 12 cup coffee machines
- Dishes, Utensils, glasses and pots/pans
- Baking cookies sheets measuring cups etc.
- Towels provided for use in the Condo which include 16 bath and 8 hand towels
*****Pool towels provided by the resort at the pool area******
- 2 car lane way located directly in front of the town home
- Clothes Washer/Dryer located on the main floor of the condo
- Central air for Heating and cooling adjustable by tenant
- Iron & Board and hair dryers in each bathroom
- Blankets with extra blankets in the closet of each room
- 2 PS3 gaming systems with two remotes each, 1 Xbox 360 with Kinect and a Blu-Ray player
- 55-inch TV in living room and a TV in every bedroom
- Unlimited internet and Wi-Fi and Free Long Distance in North America
- Wheelchair accessible no stairs to get into condo
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Water Park and lazy river
- Onsite restaurant (FRANKIE FARRELLS IRISH PUB)
- 24-hour front desk service
- Gated community
The resort has a 2.5-acre water park with water slide, lazy river, children’s pool, Adult pool, hot tub, outdoor jacuzzi and much more. This resort has something for all age groups and caters to everyone. Regal Palms Resort and Spa is the place to be while in the Sunshine State!!! When you stay at Regal Palms you have complete access to our swimming complex which includes a Resort Pool, Lazy River and Water Slide. Our Resort Pool is heated all year round to a temperature above 78°F using Geothermal Energy, even on the coldest winter day. Zero Entry Pool for our Younger Guests is ideal for the smaller ones in the family, allowing them to splash and frolic safely. Hours of the pool is from 8am to 11pm each day dependent on weather. The resort charges a daily resort fee of $17.50 plus tax for the household.
FRANKIE FARRELLS IRISH PUB
Already established as a premier Irish Pub, Frankie’s has come to Regal Palms. Frankie Farrell’s mission is to create a unique and memorable dining experience. We strive to raise the standards of service at every level. Frankie Farrell’s is a gathering place where the friendly staff will make you feel at home!
THE HEALTH CLUB AT REGAL PALMS RESORT & SPA
The Health Club at is located within the main Resort Complex, featuring a wide variety of cardiovascular equipment including life cycles, cross trainers, treadmills and strength training. With picturesque views of the resort’s swimming pavilion, The Health Club offers the perfect environment to recharge the body. A visit to our sauna, steam room and whirlpool will relax you after an invigorating workout.
CENOTÉ DAY SPA
Start your Orlando Disney Area Vacation off right at Cenoté Day Spa already a fixture in Orlando has come to Regal Palms Resort bringing their expertise and boasting a full menu of spa treatments, including massage therapies for the body, tropically infused facials, body scrubs, manicures and pedicures to pamper your every whim. Visit the Spa at Regal Palms and rediscover what a healthier, relaxed state of mind can do for you.
A GOLFERS DREAM
Regal Palms Resort & Spa is perfectly situated adjacent from the most popular golf courses in Florida.
This property has 4 bedrooms
418 Miramar Avenue
1. The $300.00 Booking Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE on Cancellation. 2. For cancellations that occur between 30 and 60 days prior to arrival; we shall refund 50% of the Balance paid up to the cancellation date. 3. For cancellations that occur between 15 and 29 days prior to arrival; we shall refund 25% of the Balance paid up to the cancellation date. 4. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will receive no refund.
$300.00 Non-Refundable Deposit is due to confirm a Reservation. The Balance of the reservation is due 60 days prior to arrival.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com